Rules of Individual, Corporate partnership,
Franchisor, & Franchisee engagement with MAO
Franchisors & Franchisees
1. Franchisee or applicant for, is duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of ______________. Franchisee has all the requisite power and authority to conduct its business as presently conducted and to execute and deliver a contract to MAO for the performance of the MAO Application Procedure, Feasibility Study and others for the engagement of a relationship. Franchisee is not debarred, suspended, or to the best of its knowledge or belief, proposed for debarment or ineligible for the award of grants, loans, guarantee, or collateral security, by any global federal, state governmental agency, foundations, organizations or any financial authority.
2. Franchisee has included its Charter or Articles of Incorporation and a certificate of good standing issued within one month of the date of signature below, or the equivalents thereof, issued by the government of ___________.
3. Neither the Franchisee nor any of its principal officers have, within the three-year period preceding the submission of this proposal, been convicted of or had a civil judgment rendered against them for: commission of fraud or a criminal offense in connection with obtaining, attempting to obtain, or performing an international, federal, state or local government contract or subcontract; violation of any antitrust statutes relating to the submission of offers; or commission of embezzlement, theft, forgery, bribery, falsification or destruction of records, making false statements, tax evasion, violating federal or state criminal tax laws, or receiving stolen property.
4. Neither the Franchisee, nor any of its principal officers, is presently indicted for, or otherwise criminally or civilly charged with, commission of any of the offenses enumerated in paragraph 3 above.
5. There are no tax liens pending against the assets, property, or business of the Franchisee. The Franchisee, has not, within the three-year period preceding the submission of this proposal, been notified of any delinquent taxes in an amount that exceeds US$3,000 for which the liability remains unsatisfied. Taxes are considered delinquent if (a) the tax liability has been fully determined, with no pending administrative or judicial appeals; and (b) a taxpayer has failed to pay the tax liability when full payment is due and required.
6. The Franchisee has not commenced a voluntary case or other proceeding seeking liquidation, reorganization, or other relief with respect to itself of its debts under any bankruptcy, insolvency or other similar law. The Franchisee has not had filed against it an involuntary petition under any bankruptcy, insolvency or similar law. The Franchisee shall notify MAO if any of the representations included herein are no longer true and correct at the time of its entry into a contract with the MAO.
Individual, Organizations, Corporate Partnership Responsibilities & Affirmation
To All Countries’ Bribery & Correction Acts, Regulations, and Policies
We adhere to The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (FCPA) (15 U.S.C. §§ 78dd-1, et seq.) of the United States of America and its entirerity-our homestead registered Country [http://www.justice.gov/criminal/fraud/docs/dojdocb.html]
We also observe and adhere to all countries Bribery & Correction Acts, Regulations, and Policies either implicit or explicit and their entirerities.
All MAO clients, affiliations, partners, associations, helpers take upon themselves to be accustomed to above laws, and MAO will not be liable for breach of any of these laws. We shall assist any law enforcement agency in any country in performing their State or Federal mandated responsibilities.
There shall be Non discrimination against any of the religious segment of the three believers of Africa religious groups (Christian, Moslem, and Traditionalist) or tribe, gender or nationality.
Name or Name of Authorized Representative: ______________________________
Signature of Name or Authorized Representative:____________________________